North Dakota

Born in Noonan. Thence to MN, to MI, and now in Sillynois. But, they say you can't go home again.
Born in Crosby, grew up in Kenmare.
I've entertained buying a 2nd home close to Bismarck, almost did last fall to be close to family. Then buy a membership at BMRPA, and shoot.
One should embrace going back to simpler times, but you get back in those small towns, at some point you know you will drive for a lawn mower gas filter, or a fresh bell pepper for a salad, or go out and eat and it all comes back to you.

Milo is that the range by Sterling/Moffat? Friend of mine shoots F class there. I've gone with him a few time's. Nice range if that's the same one. About 4 hrs from us here in Manitoba.

Milo is that the range by Sterling/Moffat? Friend of mine shoots F class there. I've gone with him a few time's. Nice range if that's the same one. About 4 hrs from us here in Manitoba.
Yes, the same.
Once I taught my brother that bringing in his own small steel, that side of the range is way fun too. Plus that cowboy action section is one of the neatest pistol ranges I've ever seen.

West Fargo. Living in the ice box this winter. If it isn't 20 below the wind is blowing 30mph plus. Thank goodness we have an awesome 100 meter underground range.

Raised in Forman back in the late 50's thru the mid seventies. What great memories hunting pheasants, geese, ducks, deer and a few partridge! Very rarely did you see a no hunting poster. Today the youth will find it difficult to find any land that isn't posted, and permission rarely happens.