North Dakota Wingshooting for Trade

20bullsandcounting

I have a 3 bedroom home, that can sleep up to 8, located just east of one of the largest waterfowl refuges in the state, Fantastic Waterfowl hunting and Upland bird shooting which would include Pheasant, Sharp-tail Grouse, and Hungarian partridge. I am will to provide lodging, use of decoys and a great time in North Dakota.

I am willing to trade just about any type of hunt that you feel is similar value for my self or myself and 3 sons.

I have a 3 bedroom home, that can sleep up to 8, located just east of one of the largest waterfowl refuges in the state, Fantastic Waterfowl hunting and Upland bird shooting which would include Pheasant, Sharp-tail Grouse, and Hungarian partridge. I am will to provide lodging, use of decoys and a great time in North Dakota.

I am willing to trade just about any type of hunt that you feel is similar value for my self or myself and 3 sons.
Hi would you consider a eastern wild turkey hunt for 4 people in the mountains of Virginia plus a fishing trip on the coast of s.c
3 days of turkey hunting
3 days of fishing.
Fishing out of edisto island sc.

We will provide lodging and food and transportation from the airport back and forth.

Just fly into charlotte, nc.

Our group would have up to 6 people. To bird hunt and would like to look at the dates and combine as much as possible.

Let me know.

I am interested in some upland hunting fall 2016. I have a puppy who will be read to hunt then. I am from Fargo so I want access to quality upland birds for a day here and there throughout the fall of 2016. I would not need any other accomidations except a tip from you as to where to find birds. I would trade day for day straight up access to above average whitetail habitat in Smokey Hills State Forest MN for the 2016 muzzle loader season and access to a nice, spacious deer stand that seats up to three people.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.