Norma TAC-22 Rimfire Ammo Review

Vamike9

Ok so I tested this ammo out with 2 of my more accurate 22s.
Hopefully this will give you some idea as to what your rifle may do with this ammo.
Heads up it was about 5/8 in 5 shot groups if you do not want to see the video.
I'm not trying to get extra clicks, just hoping to help.
Take care

I shot this stuff exclusively after Sandy Hook, always available. Great ammo, not sure if it has changed, but the wax coated bullets was a real deterrent. My pants were black after an outing, even if I wet a towel and wiped off.

I shot this stuff exclusively after Sandy Hook, always available. Great ammo, not sure if it has changed, but the wax coated bullets was a real deterrent. My pants were black after an outing, even if I wet a towel and wiped off.
I get that bro.

I too have had good results with the norma 22lr my rifle likes the wolf match a little better and the eley club the best but the norma is shooting very consistent groups

I too have had good results with the norma 22lr my rifle likes the wolf match a little better and the eley club the best but the norma is shooting very consistent groups
After using this ammo in my S&W 22 Victory for a while, the oil/wax coating on the bullets can cause build-up in mags.
So be sure to clean your mags often as oil collects dirt and that can affect the magazine function.
Hope this helps!

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.