Norma Powders

handloader1

I was told today by Powder Valley Norma Powders will be avaiable at the end of December 2012 . Good luck.

I was told today by Powder Valley Norma Powders will be avaiable at the end of December 2012 . Good luck.

I had a wonderful load in my '06 using URP. After running out nearly a year ago I have nearly replicated it using R17. After all this time leaving customers hanging on with no regard, IMO they should just give it up and pack it in. I for one won't be using anymore of their stuff. They are far too unreliable to get anymore of my hard earned $$

I was told that Black Hills was the problem, but now Western powders took over, and we should have a good supply after the end of December. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Good luck.

GRAF, Powder Valley, MidSouth, and Midway are all showing it on their product offerings. It is showing up on their sites in trickles. Powder Valley had MRP and 203-B yesterday, in 1lb lots only, and today only 203-B remains. You have to check all the sites daily and hope to get your order in before it is all gone.

Midsouth Shooters now, 5/16/2013, has Norma Powder in inventory for order. I made a substantial order as this stuff disappears quickly. No 217, but I think Norma recalled it for some reason. They do have URP/MRP/204 .

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts