Norma Brass

You have to consider the delivery company or companies. They just throw boxes literally. I have received items that were coming out of the bottom and that was a Bartlein barrel and also other items. People are just people. The best to you on what you decide.
no this brass is bulk packaged to the dealer. it has little resemblance to what i /we expect from this name

I think this is entirely a packaging issue. Brass is soft on one end and hard on the other, and when they get banged around they bump into each other and the soft case mouths get bent and dinged. I got some Norma brass a while back from Midway, and they were in boxes of 25 that had enough room for twice that many cases. None were damaged, but that is a bit surprising to me. There was plenty of room for them to have damaged each other, but they didn't. They must have had an easy ride getting to my mailbox.

You have to consider the delivery company or companies. They just throw boxes literally. I have received items that were coming out of the bottom and that was a Bartlein barrel and also other items. People are just people. The best to you on what you decide.
Oh Hell, Im going to keep them. What else can I do except Whine a little!! I worked on them a bit last night and they all will be fine. Even that one real bad one. I just had to say something when I received them. Its just sad that that is the way things are. Hell, If I could have gotten them local and inspected them, Thats what I would have done. But that is the only ones I could find, Anywhere.
You are exactly right, Our work force today is kind of sad.
And on the good side, I was able to set at home, on my ***, order them and received them in about a week!!! I should be happy about something. Thanks for replying

I think this is entirely a packaging issue. Brass is soft on one end and hard on the other, and when they get banged around they bump into each other and the soft case mouths get bent and dinged. I got some Norma brass a while back from Midway, and they were in boxes of 25 that had enough room for twice that many cases. None were damaged, but that is a bit surprising to me. There was plenty of room for them to have damaged each other, but they didn't. They must have had an easy ride getting to my mailbox.
boxed brass and bulk loose package brass are not even close to the same product...ITS WHY IT IS BULK PACKED