Norma brass

I can't comment on Norma brass for 300 WM. I use Norma 308 brass for my competition loads. I personnally like Norma brass and will continue to use it. I had 8 loads on the Brass before I annealed the necks.

Got 150 new Norma .300WM brass sitting under my bench... I see no reason not to buy it and shoot it, as Norma has a great reputation, and has been around for a long time.

I shoot Norma 300WM brass. I've had really good luck with it so far. I'm on my 5th reload of my 1st bag of 100pcs with no issues.

I love the Norma brass for my 7-08.

I use Lapua in every other caliber, but this Norma brass I have appears to be every bit as good, so far.

7 loadings in so far, primer pockets still tight and accuracy is superb with it.

I only use Weatherby brass (made by Norma as we all know) in my 300 WBY and I couldn't be happier.I monkeyed with some other brands a bit but the Norma made brass was by far the most consistent and long lasting. On the low extreme I had some Hornady that the primer pockets gave out after 2 reloads and at the other extreme I have some Weatherby that just had its' twentieth firing!

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts