• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Norma 7 SAUM Brass

Forcedoutage

Just seeing if anyone has some they want to get rid of. I have found a few in stock but wanted to check here before buying anywhere else.

Looking for new. 50-100 pieces. Thanks.

Yeah I searched and saw a few hundred sold not to long ago. You can get it around $140 and up shipped per 100. Not terrible compared to other brands. Have been shooting ADG but not happy with primer pockets. Want to try some Norma and compare them.

Yeah some are loose due to pressure / firing sooner than I'd expect. After 2 firings that is with no pressure signs. Except for the loose pockets lol I shoot it in several different rounds and the 7 SAUM are the only ones I have had an issue with.

You might want to try seasoning your brass next time, the first firing or so load them mild loads before you decide to step on them. It helps out a lot on all brass. It gives the heads a chance to harden. I might have some extra NIB Norma or Nosler 300 SAUM brass, its been quite a bit better than the 7 SAUM brass. I just neck it down. I will check if you like.

I have box of 300 saum norma brass brand new and I have 200 nosler 7mm saum brass brand new if you are interested.

I just got 2 boxes of Norma 7 SAUM brass that was on sale. Around 130$ for 100 I paid. Good stuff overall. Weights and everything were good. On another note, I highly recommend staying away from Gunwerks 7 SAUM Brass. Absolute garbage. The weights were all over the place, primer pockets way too tight to even get the initial primer in, and the groups I was getting were garbage until I went to Norma. Not sure if ADG and Gunwerks work together, but I will not buy from either because I hear a lot of similar issues between the 2. Not to mention the Norma was $40 less per 100 and they're a reputable company. Gunwerks just had a bankruptcy dispute lately so I won't touch any of their stuff again.

I just got 2 boxes of Norma 7 SAUM brass that was on sale. Around 130$ for 100 I paid. Good stuff overall. Weights and everything were good. On another note, I highly recommend staying away from Gunwerks 7 SAUM Brass. Absolute garbage. The weights were all over the place, primer pockets way too tight to even get the initial primer in, and the groups I was getting were garbage until I went to Norma. Not sure if ADG and Gunwerks work together, but I will not buy from either because I hear a lot of similar issues between the 2. Not to mention the Norma was $40 less per 100 and they're a reputable company. Gunwerks just had a bankruptcy dispute lately so I won't touch any of their stuff again.
where on sale

Recent Posts