norma 300 rum Brass ?

Its listed NEW. Nosler has 18 new listing, but too proud,325 WSM $61 FOR 25 pcs. I can buy loaded Nosler custom 20- for $59 w/200 NAB? Are you kidding me:cool:

It sounds like Norma is quietly listening to shooter demands, hats off to them. A higher quality brass in 300RUM is only going to make it an even more popular choice. I know Nosler is also coming out with new offerings (kudos) but there are some reports of being soft (I haven't had that problem).

Hey Norma! Don't forget about us 338RUM shooters!!!:D

Has anyone gotten any of this brass?? I ordered some (still back ordered) and then checked Norma's website and they don't list 300 RUM brass, just the SAUM??

I called Sinclair this morning asking if they had any in stock. They said it was scheduled for March delivery, but they still had not received any.

Just got an e-mail saying my Norma .300 RUM brass has shipped.

Just like Christmas isn't it!? :D

There have been a couple threads & a good bit of interest regarding the Norma RUM brass. If possible, could you do a little write up for us? Initial quality, consistency etc?

I think that would be a great help to some of our members who are on the fence yet.

Danke,

I got 100 pcs coming. I sold my edge, so now I have brass. If anyone is interested, please let me know. $125

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.