Noob from Mississippi

PhillipM

Hi everyone! I was surfing around looking for some load info on my new to me 300 H&H and found this site, liked what I saw. There's some very knowledgeable folks here, I figure I'll learn much.

Whitetails are the only big game here, but one day I hope to shoot an elk out west. I also compete in NRA highpower and love shooting CMP matches with my Garands and 1903's.

Phillip McGregor

Phillip. Welcome to the site! I'm new myself and am from the Jackson, MS metro area. Maybe we could get together sometime and burn a few rounds. From what I read on your introduction, I could learn a lot from you! If you're interested, give me a holler. I shoot up at the Wildlife Management Area at the north end of the Ross Barnett Reservoir at the Turcotte Labatory site. It's only $15 per year and you can shoot all you want after checking it upon arrival. Plus, they're ending the range to 16 lanes. BBJ

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.