Non waterproof boots

Do you have a specific model? I'm not having any luck finding a non goretex salomon boot for less than $240.
I am not one to spend a pile of cash on boots or shoes unless I find a good deal....as I said....amazon might be best bet....i just buy the colors I like.....there are some non gortex hikers....i had trouble finding the gortex...
"Ultra mid aero mid hikers"..

Danner Pronghorns, have NEVER let me down, on June / July, Scouting Trips and August / Sept.,.. Bow Hunts !
Using, a Neopreme type, of, foot bed Cushion and Micro fiber, Socks.
And,.. the Soles wear like, Iron.

I live on a ranch in western South Dakota and am on my feet all day every day and during the summer and my feet get way too hot in waterproof boots. Most of the time we are pretty dry around here so waterproofing is not necessary majority of the time. Whats everyones favorite pair of non waterproof hiking boots without breaking the bank. Under $200 if possible. Thanks!
I wear Ricky's they are water resistant and not to hot to wear

Should say Rockys

Every pair of Rocky boots I've ever owned except one has leaked within two years. I'll never buy them again. I have Solomon hiking boots that are waterproof for when we go the mountains to hike and wore them turkey hunting this spring, great boots IMHO.

I live on a ranch in western South Dakota and am on my feet all day every day and during the summer and my feet get way too hot in waterproof boots. Most of the time we are pretty dry around here so waterproofing is not necessary majority of the time. Whats everyones favorite pair of non waterproof hiking boots without breaking the bank. Under $200 if possible. Thanks!
Take look at Mason's shoes they have 6 inch and 8 inch plain leather boots which hold up well and are comfortable.

I work every day in 80 to 100 degree temps in colo and never have problems with sweating feet in gortex lined boots. It's definitely worth the extra price for quality boots! I always wait for a sale and buy crispis. All leather doesn't breath as well as synthetic boots but cactus and cheatgrass find their way through synthetic boots. All leather generally outlast synthetics.