Non-Technical Review: 406 Precision Long Range Shooting School

Could you explain how students are picked or chosen in a non open enrollment class. There should be a good number of people interested in a class of this description, ME for one. Thanks

Could you explain how students are picked or chosen in a non open enrollment class. There should be a good number of people interested in a class of this description, ME for one. Thanks

In this particular instance, open enrollment was declined as I already had a full roster. It was also a way of testing the water of hosting a LR class on my property. The 2015 class will be open enrollment, get your checkbook out :cool:

t

Jordan at 406 is easy/open to talk with. Check their site if you haven't. I felt the talk gave me quite a bit of assurance I was in the correct class.

Pretty exciting all these classes opening up. More opportunity for all of us.

After I posted, I went back and opened up your website and read the whole skinny, impressive and very interesting. I would LOVE to enroll, it would be a chance of a lifetime.
However, being new to LRS, I don't have a clue as to what works and what doesn't as far as rifles go. I have begun a build using a F N Mauser lg ring receiver, in 6.5x284 with a 26" barrel, 9.5 twist. Now I am not sure if this would be capable of 1 m o a at 200 yards. I am of the opinion it surely would be but, I am the student here.
I am keeping a CLOSE eye on these LRS classes......and saving my confederate money or confederate check book and a NORTHERN writing instrument.
Thanks for your response
Paul

Jordan & Jason are both stand up dudes, honest & easy going. The Wyo dates have not been firmed up yet as we're still in the planning stages. Royal Tines dates are up though, if that's the direction you want to go.

t

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts