Non-Leupold Reticle Work

I saw a post a while back that had the address to a fella that replaces reticles in many different types of scopes, I'm still searching for it.

BTW, Welcome to Long Range Hunting.

Bill Ackerman of Optical Services works on other makes of scopes. He installed a fine crosshair in my B&L 4200 6-24x40. I was very pleased with his work.

His number is 505-589-3833

mr Owens I have a 4000 elite 6to24 B and L on 22-250, noticed the other day it was cloudy and white around the edges .Ive just started shooting again, now that the county has given us a place to shot, i don't recall it being cloudy before,i think it was as clear as my leupolds.Can you describe yours? thanks Ebb

Ebb-

I never had any cloudiness in my B&L. It was a 4200 and I sold it after I traded the rifle it was on for a Swarovski 6-24x50.

If the warranty has expired, I would give Bill Ackerman a call and ask if he will take a look at it.

Please, call me Lee

Warning! This thread is more than 22 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.