Nomad LT?

Thanks for the heads-up! I bought a black one and have started the wait - first suppressor for me.
Nice! It won't be your last. Bought my first can a year ago. Now I'm up to 4. I think this new LT will be a great bolt gun/hunting can. I also went with the black one.

I have a nomad 30, no poi change with it. I bought a nomad since I have a silencerco omega & a couple hybrids and the direct thread & endcaps interchange. As far as sound suppression I'd rank it up there, it currently resides on a 6X47 that my 6 yo shoots w/o a problem, reduces sound of 6X47 to I'd say .22 LR unsuppressed

New video on the Nomad LT. Actually shooting it in this one. Shooting it on a Ruger RPR 6.5 and an AR15. Sounds pretty good. I'm even more excited to try it out.

I have the Nomad L and it is great. Quietest suppressor I have been around so far. It is heavier than I would like though. Really thinking about ordering the LT version now.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.