Nomad LT?

Tgunz64

Thinking about getting this for my next can. Watched tons of videos on the nomad L. And figure dB will be similar. Seems to be very quiet. Anyone here own a nomad L and can share some more info on it?

Ordered one up tonight. It's back ordered until the next shipment comes in. So I own an Ultra7 6.5, and DA Mask HD. And now I have a Sandman L and Nomad LT in jail. I'm done with cans for a while. Enough money spent on these in less than a year since my first can purchase.

Did you find any more information on the LT, I'm curious about it. Seems like a good can for a 300 RUM.

This is the only video out on it right now. Couple articles also but not much else.

No experience with nomads yet. But with all of the videos I've watched I chose to go with the longer version. And titanium since it's mainly for hunting with bolt guns. I wanted max suppression and this one seems to fit my needs. If I were to buy a first suppressor again I'd probably go either nomad 30 or nomad L. Full auto capable no barrel restrictions.

I got a Q trash Panda and I was thinking of just getting a ThunderChicken because everything is interchangeable. After seeing this Nomad I'm 98% sure I'll go with it. Especially after learning I can use a Q Plan B and mount it to the Cherry Bombs.
My only complaint is concern is how they do with accuracy, I'm assuming that shouldn't be an issue because they have been around for awhile.

I've heard the POI doesn't change much. But don't know for sure until you try it. Another good option is thunderbeast if you don't need full auto. I really like my ultra 7. Only regret is not buying one in 30 caliber. But when I decided to finally spend the money on it the 30's were sold out. How do you like the Trash Panda?

I'm happy with it, can shoot my 300RUM with no ear protection. Haven't done an on and off yet to check that. No issues when doing mag dumps on the AR. I've considered TB, but they are never in stock when I have the coin.

I'm happy with it, can shoot my 300RUM with no ear protection. Haven't done an on and off yet to check that. No issues when doing mag dumps on the AR. I've considered TB, but they are never in stock when I have the coin.
Ya TBAC is is harder to come by usually. But the Ultra 7 6.5 makes my 22-250 and 6.5 creedmoor sound great. Really anxious to see what that nomad LT will do with these calibers. I'd like to get a 300prc or 300wm in the future and that's another reason I chose the nomad. But with the way things are I'm not going to buy the rifle until I can get Ammo or reloading brass first.

Ya TBAC is is harder to come by usually. But the Ultra 7 6.5 makes my 22-250 and 6.5 creedmoor sound great. Really anxious to see what that nomad LT will do with these calibers. I'd like to get a 300prc or 300wm in the future and that's another reason I chose the nomad. But with the way things are I'm not going to buy the rifle until I can get Ammo or reloading brass first.
I know what you mean. I would like to build a 17 Remington, but until I can secure primers/powders/brass, I'm a little nervous to spend the money on a barrel until than.

The Nomad seems like it is built similar to the Q cans. Not knowing the baffles between the two, but I'm guessing it should be a good can.

I know what you mean. I would like to build a 17 Remington, but until I can secure primers/powders/brass, I'm a little nervous to spend the money on a barrel until than.

The Nomad seems like it is built similar to the Q cans. Not knowing the baffles between the two, but I'm guessing it should be a good can.
I think it'll be good. All of the other nomad models get high reviews. Now it's just sit and wait. Hopefully it'll only take 4 months like last time. But I kind of doubt it.

I have both the Nomad and the Nomad L along with a SilencerCo Hybrid. The Nomad is quieter than the Hybrid and the Nomad L is significantly quieter than both of them on my 6.5 PRC. I was shooting the L side by side with an unsuppressed .22 and honestly it sounds quieter than supersonic .22's and it's definitely quieter than a .17 HMR.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts