No wonder there is a shortage of firearms and ammo

They'll get plea bargained & be out of jail in a couple of years.
1000 rounds? A case of .22LR is 5000 & is about the size of a bread box. Seems these boys were neophytes, just getting their gun (& drug collection) started. Nice to see those strict Cali laws stopping these kinds of folks from arming up like this. Super effective. /sarcasm

Oh wait, no more than a dozen arrows and field point only is next. All while every Federal Agency were armed with fully automatic match grade "personal defense weapons" and Billions of rounds of ammo.

Oh wait, no more than a dozen arrows and field point only is next. All while every Federal Agency were armed with fully automatic match grade "personal defense weapons" and Billions of rounds of ammo.
.....and their wealthy power broker buds are surrounded by military trained professionals with military grade assault weapons capable of sustained fully semi-automatic and automatic fire from high capacity magazine clips....all while they have their class 3 permission slip tied to a law firm.

It's all a matter of perspective. For those that consider 1K rounds is nothing, how many of you can buy 1K of ammo "now" legally? 😇 I am NOT talking about your stockpiles (and yes, I have my own, loaded, and items to reload). Their acquisition strategy (guns and ammunition) is NOT the same as ours. :mad:

@epags, Oxnard, and Simi Valley are NOT what they used to be when I lived in Point Mugu/Oxnard in 1980-82. :( My sister, SIL, and nephew still live there, though.

They'll get plea bargained & be out of jail in a couple of years.
1000 rounds? A case of .22LR is 5000 & is about the size of a bread box. Seems these boys were neophytes, just getting their gun (& drug collection) started. Nice to see those strict Cali laws stopping these kinds of folks from arming up like this. Super effective. /sarcasm
It is possible that they were also trading the drugs for the guns, not all drug dealers deal in cash LOL. In my area there is a lot of heroin and meth addictions, thus the need for drug dealers. When the police raid these drug houses they often find criminals with stolen guns that were traded for whatever product that they were putting on the street. Quite pitiful.

This was a published article? The words stockpile, arsenal, assault rifles, ghost guns as well as an editorial opinion on these "weapons of war" were not included.

I'm sure half the firearms were stolen, being that it is CA they'll try and prosecute the victims of the theft.

Sounds like law enforcement did a good job to me. I think the point of the article was that if you can't have one bullet or gun, (felon), then forty guns, ammo, and drugs is a fairly significant violation. Maybe less snark and appreciation for the cops properly doing their job and you can separate yourself from the criminals in the eyes of the anti gun folks. MT

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.