No shortages!

Uummm...you sure it was gunbot.com? It seems to be a trading site for spot and futures trading and crypto currency.

gunbot dot NET
precision is important on the internet. for example, if you ever need to google "Dicks Sporting Goods" make sure you add "sporting goods"

Tried gunbot.net no small pistol or rifle primers of any kind. whem you go to the link, all out of stock. Got a buddy owns the LGS that is trying to get an import license for primers. Still processing with ATF.

Went to ammoseek and price's are 2-4 times normal across the board. 9mm for 60 -70 cents a round for blazer? Glad I'm stocked, but recreational shooting is no more. I can reload and have plenty of everything but primers. Hope my buddies license comes thru!

Last edited:
vote for Biden or Jo? good work. the day is soon coming when $40 for a box of 9mm will be considered cheap. and forget reloading without federal permits and spot checks.

RH1776....unfortunately I fear you are correct. They will use the excuse of gun violence in big cities to grab more power and control and further erode our liberties. Defund the police in the urban areas and then restrict/take away guns in the red states. Makes so much sense. How did we arrive in such an upside down world?

The only reason there's shortages is because of hoarding assholes. Best way to put it. Those types of people are the lowest of low IMO. I had a chance to buy 6 pounds of H4350 at a local store and passed on it last week. I already had an 8 pound jug unopened. The hoarders would have jumped on it while having 16 pounds of 4350 already at their house. There's a reason why these stores are putting limits on how much you can buy. You saw this same type of behavior when the pandemic started too with cleaning supplies.

Last edited:
The only reason there's shortages is because of hoarding assholes. Best way to put it. Those types of people are the lowest of low IMO. I had a chance to buy 6 pounds of H4350 at a local store and passed on it last week. I already had an 8 pound jug unopened. The hoarders would have jumped on it while having 16 pounds of 4350 already at their house. There's a reason why these stores are putting limits on how much you can buy. You saw this same type of behavior when the pandemic started too with cleaning supplies.
Most(not all) "hoarders" are smart enough to buy supplies when they are available and are at normal prices. If you only have 2 or 40 lbs of a particular powder and are going to use it I wouldn't consider that hoarding. If guys are running in to just buy and turn around to double the price on someone else I would agree with you that they are low lifes. The only reason they do it though is because someone who is not prepared is willing to pay top dollar for the product. I won't pay $45 for a brick of cci 450 primers, because I have enough to last 15 years. For the last 25 years I have bought powders/primers whenever I found a good deal. If I stumbled on a good deal tomorrow on some 450's at local shop, would I a brick? Yep. Would I clean him out? Nope...

Butt wipe is the same, it's not hoarding to have 365 rolls of wipe plus 4 extra for when company shows up, if your home goes through a roll a day. It's being prepared
😎

Patton, that's partially true, however my buddy that owns the LGS sales have been triple this year over a normal year and would be even higher if he could get product. He said the majority of people coming in are new customers. Most of which never owned a firearm before. So overall demand for ammunition is through the roof. Mfgrs are buying up the primers and components to make ammo, so fewer available for reloading. The supply chain has not caught up with demand.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts