No Retumbo or H1000 any options?

All I have is some suggested loads from a gunsmith and I ruined a bunch of expensive brass for a 280 AI messing with it. I have almost a full bottle of it and would give it away to someone local if they want it Im snake bit on it. I started at 57.0 grains. 58.6 was blowing primers out in my 280 AI with 162 ELDX bullets

All I have is some suggested loads from a gunsmith and I ruined a bunch of expensive brass for a 280 AI messing with it. I have almost a full bottle of it and would give it away to someone local if they want it Im snake bit on it. I started at 57.0 grains. 58.6 was blowing primers out in my 280 AI with 162 ELDX bullets
Not good

What is another extreme powder option for 7mm Rem Mag? Components I'm using is 168 Berger hunter, Nosler Brass, and CCI 250 primers. I'm not a fan of Reloader 22 due to pressure spike in hot temperatures.
My 7mag likes H 4831, my gun didnt like it but a lot of people say theirs does. I'm a retumbo fan. I want to try H1000 eventually.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.