No primers!

angus-5024

Hey guys,
I have an issue on my hand. I only have 6 federal 215 Lg. left and cant find any around where I live! I was hoping to do some reloading this weekend and see what I can do but... cant shoot without primers! I've called most places within 2hrs driving distance, and some that would have to be mailed. Now I do have some CCI 250's that I could never get to shoot well out of any rifle, but I have some. Here are my questions:

-Does anyone know where in B.C Canada that I can get some F215's?
-can CCI 250's perform well in a .338 RUM, and if so does anyone have some loading info for me?

Thanks and God bless.
JM.

If anyone has some primers that they are willing to sell I would gladly buy them. Im only looking for 100 or so. thanks again.

grouse river outfitters in kelowna bc show on there web page that they have federal 215 can't help on the cci 250 never have used them

beautiful. I have some 250 gr triple shocks I may load and some 300 SMK's. Anyone got any info on something in the 225 weight?

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts