No Nikon, who’s up

I have had good luck with Meopta scopes. The Meopta Optika5 is a 1" tube and the Optika6 is a 30mm tube. Meopta uses nothing but Schott glass in all their optics which explains their excellent clarity and resolution. For the money they are hard to beat. Only negative I can think of is they are not the lightest scope available. I have numerous Meopta scopes and they all hold POA whether I dial them or use the reticle for holdover. I am not affiliated with Meopta just a satisfied customer.

I too, have a few Nikon pieces, some Leupolds, and a few other odds and ends of optics in my small collection. I've settled on Athlon, Ares Btr to put on anything new. I've even thought of selling my leupold M4 to put towards another pair of the Btrs so I can have the same retical on new builds.

Now that Nikon is out of the optics business, who is a comparable replacement? I have several Nikon Monarchs and I can tell you that Votex mid level optics aren't as good. So who?🤷🏼
I feel your pain! As a professional photographer and hunter I've owned many Nikon optics over the years and have been happy with them. One scope and and a spotter were denied warranty work from Nikon. Even more disappointing was a large sports lens that recently had a focus issue. I was told they are no longer servicing that lens since a new version came out last year. The lens is four years old and cost $7500.
Stay away from Nikon!
Go with ZEISS, Swarovski, Nightforce or even the higher end Sig Sauer.

Now that Nikon is out of the optics business, who is a comparable replacement? I have several Nikon Monarchs and I can tell you that Votex mid level optics aren't as good. So who?🤷🏼
I just purchased a Crimson Trace 3 x 18 x50 x334 mil tube and it is so clear and crisp on Sale at Midway for $700.00 regularly $1500

I recently purchased a Crimson Trace 3 x 18 x 50x 34 mil tube and it is clear and crisp on Sale at Midway for $700.00 regular $1500.00 lifetime warranty

Had to be disappointed with any scope that is +$500.

My serious rifles carry NightForce and Schmidt Bender.

I've learned swapping scopes among rifles is no big deal. Believe I would rather have one $1500 scope than 3 $500 ones. Can only hunt with one at a time.

Hello good people, I'm guessing several of y'all got lucky, I have two Nikon monarch bought one for hunting with a 308 ended up putting it on my 22 mag, the other I gave to my brother. Have three Nikon binoculars one very clear had rubber coated camo it all fell off the other two have spider webbing in the objective, talked with a guy at Nikon was told how to send it back but it could not be sent without proof I purchased it which they were gifts, as he told me they would be under the no-fault warranty. So I still have them. I'm looking at vortex I know some folks don't care for them but I have been lucky guess what I have is in ok range. Good luck to all with this new mess coming.

Leuopold, Nikon, Redfield, and Valada is all I have but I would say that Leuopold has good glass and for me the tracking is great. However I have read and watched many reviews on Primary Arms stuff may check them out I am on the next build. But for hunting I would go Leuopold for sure. Tried and true is my way to go.