• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED no longer for sale

Brad from ND

I've decided to just rebarrel the rifle to something else.

Last edited:
Re: 300 rum- $650

I've been asked this a bunch so I'll update the add. The round count is 242. I got a bag of 50 casings when I bought the rifle and lost 2 the first deer season. All other casings have been fired 5 times. Primer pockets are still tight as I don't run hot loads.

I was heading to the rifle range last saturday. I had 4 loaded rounds left for this one and figured it didn't do me any good to keep them so I brought the rifle with. This was shot at 200 yards off a bipod. The low shot was the sighter followed by the 3-shot group after adjusting the scope. Looks like I should have given her a click left. This was shot with 200 grain accubonds with h1000 powder.

DSC00748.jpg

Do you know what the rate of twist and barrel length is? And, what would you say your average group size at 100yds is?

Thanks

26 inch 10 twist barrel. All specs are listed on Remington's website. Above is a picture of a 1 inch group at 200 yards. It typically shoots 1/2-3/4 moa.