• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED No longer for sale

sambo3006

Left hand short action McMillan A5 stock with Edge technology. Much lighter than a regular fill stock. I don't have an accurate scale to weigh it but you can probably find out from McMillan. don't remember exactly which action this stock was inlet for but it will fit any Remington 700 clone. It is inlet for side bolt release and the ejection port cutout is a little longer than a Rem 700. Inlet for a straight bolt handle although I had a 700 in it with the factory bolt handle and it worked also. I have a Remington Varmint profile barrel laid in the forend in the correct position to give you an idea of the barrel inlet. The shank section is larger than a Rem varmint but the rest of the channel fits nicely. The original color is black but I painted it Krylon Ultra Flat OD green with several coats topped off by several coats of spar urethane. It looks quite good and is a fairly durable finish. I also installed flush cups on the side. I removed the bedding with a dremel so it is ready to be bedded to another action. $500 shipped/insured with tracking #. Certified check, money order or paypal if you pay the fees. Also listed on another site.

Re: LEFT HAND McMillan A5 Short Action Edge Stock For Sale

Standard remington bottom metal inlet.