• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED No longer checking values

Re: Price check Rem 700P 338 Lapua NIB

I have two people waiting on one, neither of them is going to pay the crazy prices their going for on gunbroker though, what kind of price do you have in mind?

Re: Price check Rem 700P 338 Lapua NIB

There is no price because I'm trying to find out if there is any serious interest. Right now it is not for sale. I know there is some interest but am not certain I want to sell it. I was hoping someone would throw around some figures. I'm not going to stupidly throw it away to cheap as it took almost 2 years to get it. I checked the completed auctions on GunBroker and saw them SELLING as high as $1800+. It seems like fair market value on this item is around $1600 give or take $50 right now. I was looking to see if there was that knd of interest here on LRH. If not, I will scope it up and start enjoying it myself. I will know in a week or two if it is for sale.

No longer for sale

Okay, here is the deal. I've decided to keep it. They are just to hard to come by at any reasonable price and I'm not getting any younger. I will soon be listing a couple nice 7 mags for sale instead.

Recent Posts