• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED no longer available

huckjare

I have a customized Tikka T3 varmint tactical that shoots amazingly. I just got a new rifle in a Tikka Super Lite .308 and don't need this one anymore. I have had everything upgraded so there are no plastic parts. It has the tactical bolt knob, aluminum bolt shroud, CDI bottom metal, AICS 5 round mag, custom paint job, and trigger tuned to around 2.5 lbs. I have killed rock chucks out to 600 yards. I can't find any further away than that. The scope has been sold and the barrel has been threaded 5/8-24 for the use of a suppressor. It has a thread custom protector.

Looking to sell or trade for something different. I have looked a lot at the .338's. Especially the Edge, but could be open to other rifles as well. I do need a varmint rifle. I wouldn't be opposed to some high end optics either. A leica 1600 rangefinder, G7, or some nice binos. Also need a light weight scope to go on my Tikka Super lite. 4-14 power or something similar. Let me know what you have. Asking $1400 shipped.

Attachments

• scope.jpg
    scope.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 12
  • scope2.jpg
    scope2.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 8
  • scope3.jpg
    scope3.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 14