SOLD/EXPIRED No longer active

loghome

Thanks I'm not sure how to get ahold of him or how to go about purchasing on here. I've never do it before.

uncle_creepy

LRH Team Member
ALL - Here is the deal. I have literally been overwhelmed with questions and i'll take X pending price etc. I should not have posted these without details. I really didn't think it would cause this much chaos. The only way i can figure out how to do this is I am going to start a new thread with prices. First come first serve. I know I am gonna make some folks unhappy and I am truly sorry for that as it was not my intention to be a dick.

Auctioneer

ALL - Here is the deal. I have literally been overwhelmed with questions and i'll take X pending price etc. I should not have posted these without details. I really didn't think it would cause this much chaos. The only way i can figure out how to do this is I am going to start a new thread with prices. First come first serve. I know I am gonna make some folks unhappy and I am truly sorry for that as it was not my intention to be a dick.
No problem, I am very interested in the Forster .223 set, as I have stated before. What condition is this set in? I'm a partially disabled Vietnam Vet in central KS looking for a good set of dies. Thank You, My condolences about your fathers' passing.