no large male today

Most hunters know domestic animals eat and live better than yotes, I'm just glad my Dad ( god rest His Soul) taught me some things about nature , running dogs, for those that dont know what I mean yote running dogs , and how to tell a resonable close age on wild life, some 2 year olds look like yearlings, depending on their raising, u know food source. But I know others out there reading this are not as amused as u are , but I pray that someone in ur life time will teach u, whether I kill big boy or not is my concern , so get ur laughs at my expense if if makes you feel smart then I'm glad I could help, I will keep killin an laugh at someone that can't tell the young dogs from 4 year olds, If his front legs are the same size as a quarter, I bet He or She is not mature and the dominant pair

Hey Red Dawg
We're not making fun of you or your knowledge of hunting yotes
I have no doubt you'll get the one you are after, if not this season, next.
Keep on doing what you love to do dude and don't let our fun take away from your fun
Apologize if I offended you sure not the intent
Good luck on the big dog

No it don't bother me Its just where I'm from 60 to 70 percent of us hillbilly rednecks know this sort of thing, and I assumed it was in the hunting circles all over north america. I'm not offended in any way, but thanks for the reply, good luck to you, my season closes in a little over 2 weeks and I have about 5 trips I can go on, something funny yesterday morning, I was going to my second choice farm, and one had been hit by a car LOL 100 yds from my gate

Westplains area just south of there, there are some that still do it ,but all my family are gone or too old to follow the dogs

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.