NM Oryx down!

I was out on the same hunt and you didn't say HI! ha ha... Killed mine Sat morning and went home.. Lots of fun out on the Mcgregor.. Great job on your Oryx.. Getting to be fewer and fewer on the Range they need to decrease the tags.

Congrats! Let's see yours.

Congratulations on your successful hunt. Can't comment on the table fare as I haven't had any yet. What time did you want me over there for dinner??

Killed my first elk in NM this year and saw a few oryx along the way. Awesome looking animal that kind of sets you back on first site. Just not what I'm accustomed to in an American landscape :D.

I did learn the ranchers aren't real fond of them, claim they will run straight through a fence rather than jump if spooked.

Killed my first elk in NM this year and saw a few oryx along the way. Awesome looking animal that kind of sets you back on first site. Just not what I'm accustomed to in an American landscape :D.

I did learn the ranchers aren't real fond of them, claim they will run straight through a fence rather than jump if spooked.

Lol! Elk have been known to tear fences apart too. Ranchers care heavily for the needs of their animals. Everything else is seen as competition for resources.

70B55C45-3C0E-4D4A-BF70-188223BD9FBC.jpeg
Congrats! Let's see yours.
Same hunt, Broken horn.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.