NITEFORCE 5.5X22X56 ?

DNORTHERNSNIPER

I'm looking into a new scope for a new gun I recieved for my birthday.It's the Savage Varminter Model 12 VSS in 22-250 with a Choate stock and heavy fluted stainless barrel. A new coyote gun for me.
I've herd nothing but good stuff about niteforce optics so I've been researching scopes for a few weeks.I have not seen any other scopes with all the features they have.I'm from Alberta,Canada and we don't have a niteforce dealer that I could find?
I have a friend that ordered one though for around $1600.00 Can. I like making fairly long shots for more of a challenge sometimes and this scope with a NP-R2 reticle looks like a winner!!
Looking for helpful tips from Niteforce customers????
smile.gif

I was looking at that scope about a month ago and I think the dealer wanted about 1100 dollars for it, or maybe it was 1190 or so, can't remember, but 1600 sounds really high.

from Wolf Tactical web page:

"

**EMAIL US FOR A SPECIAL QUOTE**

This is a tremendous tactical solution for military and special law enforcement applications.
Broad and powerful magnification combined with the large field of view, four inches of eye relief and 100 M.O.A. elevationtravel make the 5.5-22x56 NXS the most advanced field tactical scope ever produced.
NIGHTFORCE established new standards for performance when they debuted this scope, and it remains the benchmark by which all others are measured.
Originally engineered for the military .50 BMG, .338 Lapua and other long range systems, the 5.5-22x56 is the first variable power scope in this magnification range to feature 100 MOA elevation travel.
This range magnification and internal adjustments allow most .50 BMGs to achieve the 2000 yard mark with accuracy.

RETICLES:

NP 1
NP 2 DD

Have a question? Give us a call or email, we beat all compeditors prices. 817) 741-WOLF
NIGHTFORCE Extreme
Item: NF5.5-22x56NXS
Your Price: $1,267.00
Member's Price: Call For Price
Compare To: $1,333.00

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts