• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Nimrod sniper scope very rare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollywood1009

ISRAELI ARMY NIMROD SNIPER SCOPE VERY RARE ORIGINAL Israeli Armed Forces Issue This milspec Nimrod scope was specifically designed for the Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) made by a subsidiary of Koor Industries, an Israeli firm. The scope is an actual Israeli army war relic – not a commercial copy. Bullet drop compensated for the .308/7.62 NATO M118 Sniper round. It has a magnification of 6-power. Objective diameters are 44mm. There are two auxiliary crosses, one for aiming at 900 and 1,000 meters, the other for high-trajectory ammunition. Range estimation with the reticle pattern duplicates that of the (Dragnov). At the bottom of the field of view is a baseline below five short steps. The step closest to the baseline is marked '10' for 1,000 meters, while the farthest is marked '2' for 200 meters. The three steps in between correspond to 800, 600 and 400 meters in ascending order. Just align the target's groin with the baseline and match the top of his head with the appropriate step. Dial the correct distance into the range drum on top of the scope calibrated in 50-meter clicks from 200 to 800 meters for 7.62x51mm M118 match ammunition and fire away. This scope is in great shape some scratches, but the lens are super clear and sharp as you can see comes with 1 - butler creek cap cover and a Leupold cover and rings as pictured.. 575.00 shipped

Attachments

• nimrod1.jpeg
    nimrod1.jpeg
    27.4 KB · Views: 107
  • nimrod3.jpeg
    nimrod3.jpeg
    38.6 KB · Views: 103
  • nimrod.jpeg
    nimrod.jpeg
    27.4 KB · Views: 102
  • nimrod2.jpeg
    nimrod2.jpeg
    37.3 KB · Views: 101
  • Fountain Swan 012.jpg
    Fountain Swan 012.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 77
So you can vouch for how rare of scope this is.. Last one on eBay sold for 680
It is a really really clear scope

Can you send me a copy of your drivers license and social security card? I ways run checks before I buy stuff like this.

Can you send me a copy of your drivers license and social security card? I always run checks before I buy stuff like this.

So I stand corrected, it is a Tasco 6x44mm Straight power with the Ballistic reticle MADE FOR Israeli Contract with Miltary Spec, Long story short one sold on ebay for over 600.00 and it is the tasco I have listed.. Thanks for the update..

Not this scope, but a tasco just like this one. That's the reason I bought it... If it doesn't sell in a week or so I will sell someplace else no biggie

If it were a Nimrod wouldn't it say so on the scope?

Here's one:

14158174_9.jpg

Here's a link showing scopes made for the Israeli military, note photo in second post in the link:

Israeli Contract Scope - The Optics Talk Forums - Page 1

C&P from your link ...

I can tell you that its most likely 26mm not 1" (25.4mm) and the tritium reticle is probably dead. Fairly rare scope because they have to be snuck in due to U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission regulations. They have a little Tritium pill inside that illuminates the reticle just like the Trijicon ACOGs. Tritium is highly regulated. Most of the ones coming in have the little radioactive insignia removed or painted over.

??? lightbulb ... just curious!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts