Nikon Warrenty

theEMP

Just wondering what everyone's experience has been with Nikon rifle scope warranties? I was cleaning my rifle last night and found a small fracture in first lens. When looking threw the scope on the lowest power you would think you where seeing the tip of the barrel in the bottom of the scope. It is a Nikon Monarch. So what do you think is that something that would be warrantied? Let me know of your experiences. Thanks!

EMP, Nothing to worry about! Nikon will take good care of you. Nikon offer's a No Fault Warranty on their scopes and bino's. Take a look at the 30 sec. video below to fully understand what I mean. I don't work for Nikon but I know a few guy's who do, so let me know if you have any problem's with your warranty work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Two years ago, I returned a Nikon 6-24 scope that I bought more than 20 years ago. I happened to have the original box and receipt. It was repaired and returned to me in 3 weeks, no charge. Very pleased with their service. They do ask for the original receipt when you send it in.

I sent in an old monarch bc there were spots inside the lense. I shot it as is for a while till i decided Im not gonna use the gun for a while so I sent it in and sent me bacn a BNIB Monarch 3 same everything. Id say its a great company like Leupold.

I'm glad to hear that people have had good experiences with Nikon. I do have the original box and receipt so as soon as bear season is over I will send it in! Thanks again everyone

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.