• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Nikon Monarchs On Sale...

cohunter14

Just wanted to give everyone a heads-up that Cabelas has a killer deal going on Nikon Monarchs. Use item number AD-712835 to see the sale. I just grabbed a 4-16x42 BDC for $299, they are normally $450. Heck of a deal!

It was in their Spring Catalog. It was weird though because when you pulled up the scope, it still showed full price unless you used the item number from the catalog.

Thanks for the heads up. Just ordered a 4-16x50 for a new Rem. 700 SPS .243 Win. walk around coyote gun. Should be just the ticket.

Bought one as well!

Note: "13flat" $5.00 shipping expired 01/15/2013 @ 7:00 am. Paid $18.00 (pretty stinking high) but overall great deal even if it just sits in the safe till I figure which rifle to mount it on.

Springer..................

Just ordered one. Cabelas wanted $19.00 to ship. That seems crazy. Did notice promotion code "clubfive" provides $5 shipping if you pay with the cabelas visa. So got $5 shipping but dang $19 shipping seems crazy. Save a $150 on the scope though. Thanks for posting this deal.

I am not too far from Cabelas in fort worth so I had it shipped to the store. That way I can pick it up there and no shipping charges!

Too bad that it is not still going or I would buy another one. Not only did I get it on sale for $100 off, but they had mailed me a $50 off of a $500 purchase, so I just added a box of bullets and it was only $400 instead of $550. Say what you will about Cabela's, but they do have great prices at times, but normally their prices are a bit high.

I got mine last week. Probably the best bang for the buck on a scope in years.