Nikon monarch binoculars

lefty15

I have a pair of Nikon Monarch 10 x 42 binos. I have had nothing but problems with the twist eye cups breaking and not opening properly. Once again last hunting season the eye cup broke. I have done some research on the internet and see that this seems to be a very common issue with the Nikon's. So before I spend more money on some new eye cups do any of you have a suggestion on possibly an alternate eye cup to use so I can eliminate this problem in the future? Thx

Nikon should fix for free but of course they may just brake again. I don't know of any alternatives and hope someone els can suggest something useful. I have had three pair for several seasons and no problem but my partners have broke two or three times.

Lefty,
Send me an e-mail and I'll see if we can send replacement's to you or if you need to send the Bino's in to be repaired. My e-mail address is at the bottom of this page.
Bart
Nikon Pro Staff
[email protected]

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.