• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Nikon Monarch 6-24x50SF, $535 shipped

bcobest

Time to let this one roam free from the gun room. I had this on my prairie dog rifle, a 23lb 22-250, for a year and a half. Has/still does function flawlessly. Not a single scratch on the scope, nor any signs of ring marks (was mounted in Burris Signature rings).

Everything that came with the scope when new is included, with the exception of the rear flip-up "Nikon" brand cap, which I lost. Three sets of different style turrets, caps, lens cloth, sunshade, manual, and a small packet of anti fog wipes. The pictures say it all, scope is like new. Lenses are scratch free, tracking is spot on. The only thing worth mentioning is the screwdriver nicks on top of one of the screws that hold the caps down, shown in the last picture. Any questions, feel free to ask.

Link to Nikon's site: 6-24x50 Side Focus Matte - Monarch - Riflescopes | Nikon Hunting

$535 shipped FedEx. Payment by money order only. And price is firm, so no offers please, I simply won't respond to any PMs with offers. And yes, I know I don't have many posts here. If you're worried about post count check me out on snipershide.com, screen name pdogsbeware. In fact, here's a link to this same ad: Nikon Monarch 6-24x50SF, $535 Shipped - Sniper's Hide Forums

orhw5u.jpg

55m0w1.jpg

ioqa83.jpg

25h3hpt.jpg

2cps3d5.jpg

fjgdnp.jpg

2ldhx7n.jpg

14sgq6f.jpg

Not trying to offend you but after 6 or 7 bumps you thinking about any price negotiation yet?

No offense taken. I've thought about it, yes, but I don't have an urgent need to sell it. Maybe in another 6 or 7 bumps :)

Recent Posts