Nikon Field Scope

cousehunter

I am looking at buying a higher end spotting scope, and was hoping someone would have some feedback on the Nikon Tactical Fieldscope.
How does it compare optically to Zeiss or Swarovski?
Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks...gjszabo

I use this scope and am completely happy with it. Have never put it head to head with any others but can tell you that two tactical instructors that I know use them and their scopes are considered to be as good as any that come to their facility. Would recommend it, simple as that. Shortly you will be able to get a special lens, interface and matching Nikon digital camera so that you can shoot incredible photos through the spotting scope.

I have had great luck wit Nikon optics in other areas and no reason to doubt it on the spotter. The guy I get my scopes from has the tactical fieldscope. Don't know how the price compares on spotters, but I couldn't find a better deal on scopes. The sight is www.huntersdiscount.com

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.