Nikon Customer Service

Liltank,
An update concerning my Nikon CS experience. It's been 9 business days since my Monarch was entered in to their system. The brown truck dropped off a package today, inside was a brand new scope! Invoice indicated that the new serial was entered into their system. Hat's off to Nikon, a very positive experience. Thumb's up.

Let us know what your experience has been.

SY

I talked to the rep that I was dealing with. He said it is currently in the shop and they have changed delivery from ground to overnight. So that is a positive. He said he hopes to have it back to me by the weekend before I leave. I told him I wanted to be able to shoot it before I leave.

Tank

Well it has taken them a week to say they would replace it. It was supposed to be shipped yesterday and here today. Something slipped through the cracks, but should be here on Monday now. That gives me one day to mount and sight in the day before my hunt. I supposed its okay for the fact I am getting a new scope from factory, just sucks they didn't deliver quicker.

Tank

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.