Nikon Buckmaster Repeatability

bookworm

It seems to me that the Buckmaster has pretty good attributes for the price. I have heard input from one person that the adjustment repeatability is not good on these scopes.

Is there anyone out there with first hand experience on this scope's repeatability that can comment on this?

Thanks.

I have a buck master 6-18x40 it functions just fine. It does track and is repeatable. You have a little extra clicking with the 1/8 adjustments. For the price it's acceptable. If you side by side compare it with more expensive models you will note the view won't be as clear or bright. If your on a budget, it will get you on your way.

Nikon scopes are generally a good buy for the $$. I have had two buckmasters and one monarch and all were very good for the buck and repeatable.

Thanks for you input fellas.

I'm still in that dilema of whether to get a lesser expensive scope that will meet the need and upgrade later if needed...OR...just get by with what I have now and save up for something nicer.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.