Nikon Buckmaster 4 X 14.5 reticle change

jmermis

Hello. Like many new people, I've been lurking for some time on the site, of which has a great deal of information. I purchased the above scope with my .300WM Sendero a few years back not really knowing about Long Range hunting. Since that time, I've be learning more every day and wanted to know if anyone out there knows who, in the aftermarket space, can change the reticle on this scope from Nikoplex to a Ballistic style BDC or similar.
I've contacted Nikon to find out that they cannot change the reticle. Am I stuck with this to try and sell, or is this able to be fixed?

Thanks,
Jeff

Yup, if you want a different reticle you gonna have to get a different scope. That kinda sucks about Nikon, but thats just the way it is.

[ QUOTE ]
What about T.K.Lee? They put custom reticles in most scopes.

T.K.Lee

[/ QUOTE ]

That may be an option, but I would venture to say that it would void any and all warranty.

Neat service, but I think in this case, you would be ahead dollars (and, perhaps, sense) wise to sell your scope and look for the mildot version of the same (assuming you are happy with the scope overall).

Leupolds flexibility can spoil you.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.