• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Nikon Arrow ID 7000 VR

Korhil78

9A4A00E6-F454-47AB-BEEA-590BBBAD5E2B.jpeg
D08CC466-5B50-4CB2-B712-B435CE86F34F.jpeg
3DE0FA9F-A371-4EA1-9A3F-FCA4297647C1.jpeg
I am wanting to sell a once used Nikon Arrow ID 7000 VR. It is a nice archery rangefinder with the stabilizer inside the optic that works very well. It also has the angle compensation for archery hunting that is very valuable to the shooter that shoots arrows at extreme angles.

I will let it go for $200 shipped. No scratches or anything. Glass is perfect. Just don't need all the rangefinders that I have so I am lightening the load.

$200 shipped and insured. I can't find the box or papers for some reason so that's why it's $150 off new. You can find the instructions online. But the rangefinder is simple to use.

Last edited:
just curious... what is special that makes this an archery range finder as opposed to a general range finder for rifles as well?

It's geared toward the archery shooter with its almost 90 degree angle ID technology. It will give that horizontal distance at those angles to around 75-80 yards which makes it more archery specific.

The stabilization mode is good for both rifle and archery. It takes out about 80% of the shakiness that you add when holding the rangefinder.