Nightforce

Brent

My Nightforce 5.5-22x56 was fixed the day after they recieved it and picked up by UPS the following morning and arrived at the shop I purchased it from two days after that.

The scope only had 89 moa of vertical adjustment which they said was because a slot hadn't been machined out long enough. It now has 98 moa and I'm happy with that, and awed by the service. Just thought you guys would like to know how it turned out too.

Brent,

appreciate the update. It makes me feel better about sending mine back if it comes to that,,, but she worked great yesterday.

FatBoy...

Brent,
I had a similar situation a couple of years ago and had the same excellent service. Sent it to them on Wednesday and had it back on Monday - they explained what the correction was and the scope has been perfect ever since.

As good as Nightforce scopes are, there obviously are some errors that get out. Probably true with every manufacturer. I saw a windage turret separate completely from the body of a brand new Swaro 6x after just a few shots last summer (happened on an '06, no previous abuse to the scope either).

Glad to hear that they treated you right.
Good luck with your moose-hunting, let us know when you plink that 60 incher.

Warning! This thread is more than 22 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts