Nightforce vs Swarovski

I guess because it feels solid and I could use it to beat someone in the head with. Even leaving the house with it won't prove durable unless I'm willing to wack a tree with it to see. With the scope coat it comes with it probably survive a fall from a plane and an Isis attack.

A baseball bat feels solid and you could beat someone in the head with it . If you put a scope coat on the same bat it would probably survive a fall from a plane and an ISIS attack on the same day .

Spotting scopes aren't ball bats

Well I own 3 nightforce scopes that are missing paint and dinged up from hunting abuse and they hold their zero just fine. I rank the looks and feel of this spotting scope right up with them. Sorry my review wasn't up to your expectations. I'll try better next time. Geez

I regularly throw my 82 out of my helicopter, transfer the controls, catch it mid air ala point break, and use it as a parachute. Upon landing I attack Isis with it and if there is time I use it as a baseball bat to win the hearts and minds of the children I just orphaned. #Durable

That work for you WB?

Get the Cabelas Instinct Euro 82mm spotting scope on sale. It's a fantastic bargain. I paid under $1700 complete for mine going on two years ago on sale in Feb. It's the same as the Meopta Meostar S2 HD and 82mm NF. The only real differences are the appearance package and that the Cabelas only comes with the 20-70x zoom eyepiece (it's not interchangeable).

Last edited:
I use this
2vwd1g0.jpg

And this
2i8ubzo.jpg

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.