NightForce SHV C522 how much of the ret. Illuminated?

DLJ6

Gang,
I keep seeing conflicting information regarding how much of the reticle is illuminated on this optic. Some images show all of the recticle that is graduated illuminated and other images show only the center non-graduated floating cross hair illuminated.
Please advise.
Thanks

These are the images depicted on various sites as associated with model C522:

nightforce-moar-reticle.jpg

and

MOAR-SHV.jpg

C563 SHV 4-14x56 - .25MOA - MOAR - Center Only Illumination

That's right from they products page under the specification tab :

SHV

I believe the MOAR reticle is fully illuminated in their other product lines

IMO I don't think your going to need the illumination in that model. The one that actually could benefit from illumination the most is the 3-10 model

Factory Headquarters U.S.A.

Customer Service, Technical & Warranty:
Nightforce Optics, Inc.
336 Hazen Lane
Orofino, ID 83544
tel 208.476.9814 • fax 208.476.9817
[email protected]

Thanks wedgy I will call them today. But is Nightforceusa in PA not associated Night Force Optics?
This is what the nfusa website shows for this model:
C522

Once I hear back from NF in ID i will report back.

"Nightforce USA" answered the phone "euro-optics". They confirmed center only illumination so I advised them that they should consider updating the image used on the C522 model link of their page.

'cause you called Euro Optics.

NightforceOptics dot com is where you want to go. They also clearly delineate the different reticles and associated illumination.

Eurooptic Ltd.
439 Crawford Alley
Montoursville, PA 17754

Nightforce USA
439 Crawford Alley
Montoursville, PA 17754

e-mail: [email protected]
Phone: +1 570 368 3920

Just the very center of the crosshair. I have one on my Winchester M70 ES .270WSM, I really like this scope. I don't think you will go wrong with this scope if this is what you decide to go with. I can see the ulimimation coming into play at first and last light, also on those dark overcast days while hunting in deep canopy. Good luck with your purchase, and happy shooting!

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.