• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Nightforce Scopes

Bob Beck

We have 2 brand new NXS 3.5-15x56mm- HighSpeed ZeroStop- NP-R1 reticle scopes for sale.

These two scopes were overstock items for us. These scopes have never even been opened and are completely brand new. We are offering a promotion for one box of our custom loaded ammo, along with our normal promotion of free shipping, EOL T-shirt and box of Berger Bullets. You can select the ammo from the selection on our Extreme Store Site.

Please contact me directly to make your purchase.

Lets change this up a bit!

With the purchase of one of these two overstock scopes, you can either pick a set of NightForce Rings, or a box of our custom loaded ammunition. This will be in addition to the normal promotions: Free shipping, Box of Berger Bullets, and EOL-T shirt.

You can choose your promotional items from our "Extreme Store" stock, then contact me directly to make the purchase. I will personally see that your order goes out with the selected promotional items.

Thanks Guys.