Nightforce Scopes

DRS

I am getting ready to take the plunge and was wondering who had the best stock and prices on Nightforce scopes.
Thanks

Just went thru this myself some time ago. I was looking for a 12-42BR scope. EVERYONE had same price: $1,306. Eventually I called Creedmore Sports with some questions, and the gal there told me NF tightly controls retail prices of their products, and they will not even allow cupons or promotions on as a price discount. So it really doesn't matter. Find a dealer outside your state and save salex tax, that's about the best you can do. Others are: Brunos, Bruce Baer, Optics Planet, etc. many others.

I am getting ready to take the plunge and was wondering who had the best stock and prices on Nightforce scopes.
Thanks

Like they have said NF controls their pricing so they can keep it fair for all of thier dealers. Their are ways to find them cheaper probably but unless you have proof of pruchasing the scope for the correct price from a approved dealer your warrenty is voided, at least that is what they say. If you ever have any questions about the scopes PM me or give me a holler, we have about 40 or 50 in stock right now.

NF

Took me awhile to take the "plunge". Looked around quite abit.
Anyhow just bought one from Joel Russo--best price around.
Great guy to deal with.:)
Phil

We have a been a dealer for Nightforce for a longtime and before they did there policy they had a lot of problems with gray market scopes and fake NF scopes. People saying they are NF dealer and not selling them a NF scope or selling scopes with the Nightforce name but the were not Nightforce a NF scope. I have seen a few for sell just over the past few weeks.

We are also an Authorized Nightforce Dealer.

Mike @ CSGW

Here's some testimonials about CS GunWorks
FEEDBACK about CSGUNWORKS on AR15.com
FEEDBACK about CSGUNWORKS on Snipersparadise
FEEDBACK about CSGUNWORKS on the HIDE

I cannot find them now they were on ebay and I have seen them on AR15.com. Magnification was nothing they offered! The logo was the same but the name was Nightforce Custom Superb. The Gray Scopes were Nightforce that came into the US illegally and Nightforce was not warranting them. If I see one I will post it.

Mike @ CSGW

Counterfit

How can you tell if a NightForce is real or not?

Do business with someone that is known and can be trusted. light bulbThen you won't have to be concerned wether the scopes are legit or not. There are many on this board enjoying Joel Russo's beautiful laminated stocks. He's definitly not a new face around here.
Put your concerns aside and get the best price out there.:D
Phil

real NF rifle scopes

Thanks, I ordered one from Optics Planet. I"m sure it will live up to its name:cool:. I"m looking forward to this comming season,but I will need some pratice with it to see if I can live up to its name:D. Bill Maylor

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.