• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED NightForce Scopes---New Dealer

lerch

<strong>SPONSOR</strong>
I thought I would post this here for the people that didnt see the post in the Optics forum.

Me and Bill Bailey have recently become NightForce dealers and we expect our first shipment of scopes in within a week or so. We will stock mostly NXS scopes but anything is open to special order.

We will have the following scopes in a week or so:

2---3.5-15x50mm (1 MLR &amp;1 NPR-2)
4---5.5-22x50mm (2 MLR &amp; 2 NPR-2)
3---5.5-22x56mm (1 MLR &amp; 2 NPR-2)

All are NXS scopes and the numbers on the far left are the quanities. Call 1-800-522-3314 and ask for Steve or BJ or email either of us for pricing. We will cover shipping to CON-US. We are there Mon-Fri 8:30--5:30 CST

Several of you have bought from Bill before and you know we are trustworthy. Though you havent talked with me much I am usually the guy who answers the phone, I am the redneck who sounds like he says his name is Dave but its Steve /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

So give us a hollar and we can set you up with a bad @$$ scope for a good price.

take it easy
steve

Just wanted to let you all know our initial order came in and we still have 5 scopes left. we will also be taking orders for odd reticled scopes for our first of august shipment so if there is something you need give us a call.

1-800-522-3314

take it easy
steve

We just got the second shipment. We have several of the 5.5-22 in both the MLR and NPR2 w/both 50 and 56mm.

We have several in stock i think. will get you a price first thing tommorrow morning.

thanks
steve

BJ and Steve,
I know we've done business before, but if you guys keep flashing this post in front of me. I'm going to have a new nightforce scope (always wanted) and a ****ed off wife (never want). /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Just think though, you'll have the scope forever and the wife will only be ****ed off for a little while!!!

[ QUOTE ]
Just think though, you'll have the scope forever and the wife will only be ****ed off for a little while!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

HUH, a wife forget!

My wife brings up stuff that I said 30 years ago.....and we only met 28 yrs ago!!

edge.

its easier to beg for forgivness than ask permission

especialy when you buying $1000+ toys.

personally,if you can afford one then get one,you Will not regret it.
as for the wife,if you have got the big picture and no sound,then all the more reason to go out with the new scope /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
thanks
Colin
PS you only live once,do it right