Nightforce scope

Nightforce does not allow dealers to advertise discounted prices and continue to be dealers. Some do discount, BUT they do not advertise the fact, so finding them is a problem. So if you want "NEW" you are going to have to pay the going rate. There are a lot of used ones around, so you have to decide if you trust the guy selling his used one, or PAY for a new one.
Dave

yup...

Nightforce does not allow dealers to advertise discounted prices and continue to be dealers. Some do discount, BUT they do not advertise the fact, so finding them is a problem. So if you want "NEW" you are going to have to pay the going rate. There are a lot of used ones around, so you have to decide if you trust the guy selling his used one, or PAY for a new one.
Dave

pud, I recently purchased a New NF NSX 12-42x56 and got it in days. Contact Joel Russo via pm he goes by LRH member name Joel Russo or email him at:

[email protected]

Last edited:
Like dirtball said, all the major optics companies require licensed dealers to sell at specified prices. If they don't, they risk losing their dealership.

So if the prices for new optics are the same regardless where you buy them, you should consider WHO you're buying them from.

The Outdoorsmans is a sponsor of this site and a Nightforce dealer. They also are all shooters, hunters, and members of hunting/shooting organizations. Best of all? They actually USE all these products, too!

Call the Outdoorsmans (800-291-8065) and ask for Terry. He is the manager and the in-house Nightforce guru. Tell him you heard about it from me, and he might do something extra for you, too! (Hopefully he won't charge you extra for using my name - Ha!)

Good luck!

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.