NightForce Scope

cousehunter

I am ready to upgrade to Nightforce for my 300RUM.I would appreciate any information regarding who has the best price.

Thanks in advance

GJSzabo

You'll find that most all dealers will have the same pricing as it is dictated by NF. Shoot Lerch or I an email and we can get you some prices. We will be placing a substantial order sometime next week so if we don't have it, we can get it!!

Bill Bailey is a top of the line guy to deal with. they have had the best deal on a lot of thing i have look for and bought they bet the best price i could find on my swarovski range finder by 90.00 and i had it a lot faster than i thought i would. they get a A+++++++++++++ from me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

we need a good guy list on this forum

Bill, I am looking for one in the future, can't right now got a baby due and really need to pay for it first. Momma kinda says so. Any way are they putting the new 1MOA lines in the new scopes or are they upgrades only. I think they are the NP-1R reticle not positive on that though. What would be going price on a 5.5-20x50

Dan

Feel free to email me @ the address in my profile or give me a call 8:30-5:30 M-F CST. # is 800-522-3314.

Thanks guys!!
B.J.

That baby's commin' whether you buy the NF or not...
AND...
The family budget will forver be centered around the little one, or at least until s/he is 18; as it should be.

You need a secret slush fund...

Bill, I sent an email. I'm probably just a bit impatient, but would you please email me a price for an Nxs 5.5-22x50 w/ npr2.

Thanks, Lorenzo [email protected]

Hell mine is 24 and came back. I really don't think you ever get shed of them. Not only that, you get to look forward to the grandchildren getting pawned off on ya and eating cookies and such dropping crumbs right in your spot in the bed.

I don't have any grandchildren yet, but I've been warned by people that have.

Get the scope and enjoy it and don't feel guilty about it.
Life is too short not to reep some rewards by the sweat of your brow.

Tim

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.