Nightforce scope warranty wont transfer??

Not true. I recently purchased a nf 5.5x22 from a member here. It actually had the card he never filled out. I called nf and explained i purchased it used but had the card can i send it in or what is the deal with something like this. They told me it didnt matter who owned it and forget the card, nf has a life warranty. What a piece of mind. Also, i had a few questions about the zero stop after looking at the paper work that was included. I was asked if i was at the range i wasent. They told me to throw the paper work away if desired and call there tech support when i was ready and they would guide me thru every step if need be. + 1 for nf nice people to deal with, i feel i have 100% quality.
Mike

1+ on what mike33 said. I recently purchased a NF from a member as well and called NF to order a rail. During the conversation I asked about the scope warranty and was told the same thing, that it has a 100% lifetime warranty. They also said they would be able to retrofit with the new 20 MOA per revolution turret in the near future. That will be nice!

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.