NightForce right on!

RMulhern

I've got the NightForce 5.5x22x56MM scope with the NP-R1 reticule and this afternoon I checked it on a 22" diameter steel plate from 700 yards. It has 1MOA vertical hash lines and 2 MOA on the windage bar. When I set it up into a dead rest jig....I got a reading on vertical displacement of 3 MOA; this is at 22X. I'd say it is right on the money!!:):D

Bought mine 14 years ago and I'm still happy everytime I put the crosshair on something! Great investment Sharpsman!!

Great scopes that work like they are supposed to. If they could only improve the quality of their glass. What they are using now truly leaves something to be desired.

Haha...I think that he is just happy that he had spent all that money and he got what he paid for. I just bought one myself but havn't gotten it yet. I would be more than ****ed if I got it and it didn't work right after spending all of that money.

You've already gotten the point!!:D

And all I check out here on my range....have been the same way!

Great scopes that work like they are supposed to. If they could only improve the quality of their glass. What they are using now truly leaves something to be desired.

Capstick

"What they are using now truly leaves something to be desired."

"Aimpoint Rifle Scopes
Burris Rifle Scopes
EOTech Rifle Scopes
Hensoldt Rifle Scopes
Leupold Rifle Scopes
Meopta Rifle Scopes
Schmidt & Bender Rifle Scopes
Swarovski Rifle Scopes
Trijicon Rifle Scopes
Zeiss Rifle Scopes

Agreed! The above are really behind the times!!:D

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.