• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Nightforce nxs 8-32x56

Sflutes

I have to get rid of this one, It is a Nightforce 8-32x56 NXS. but it has to go to help fund a new rifle build with .125 MOA clicks and the NP-2DD reticle. It is about 2 year old and has seen very little use. No scratches or dings. It is in excellent condition.
Comes with box, paperwork, sun shade, and bikini cover, Manual/papers/instructional DVD and book. $1300 Shipped TYD, First I'll take it" followed with a PM gets it.

Last edited:
You must post photos of the item you are selling. If you do not, risk your posting being deleted. Include your username in the photo and today's date. Buyers: Don't freely give out your personal info.

hkk.jpg

I will take this provided it A. has zero stop and B. you text me a picture with a piece of paper that has today's date on it. I'm sending a PM with my phone #. Thanks.

He PM'd me saying that he was meeting someone the next day to "exchange" it and would get back to me if it didn't work out. I never heard anymore.