• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Nightforce NXS 5.5-22 X 56mm

sbrown

For sale is a nightforce NXS 5.5-22X56mm with Illuminated Mil-Dot reticle in totally mint condition. Comes with the original sunshade, Lens covers and paperwork. No scratches or dents, the scope was previously mounted on a 22-250, but I cannot see any ring marks. I do not have the original box (sorry, it got thrown away). The optics are perfect and the scope functions perfectly. Price is $TRADE PENDING , Paypal accepted and I will split the fee. Email me for detailed pics. Will consider trades of other high quality scopes, preferrably something a little lighter in weight. Thanks.

[ 10-24-2003: Message edited by: shallen ]

[ 10-25-2003: Message edited by: shallen ]

I have two Leupolds--a 4.5-14x50 LR Tactical and a 6.5-20x50 LR M1 --I'll trade either of the two and throw in some cash to boot. I would prefer to trade the 6.5-20, and give a little boot, as I have three other NXS's and really like them. I cant tell the difference in the optical quality between the Leupolds and the NXS, but I like the looks of the NF a little better. Shoot me an email if you are interested.

Here's what I can offer trade-wise:

Pentax Lightseeker LS-30, 8.5-32x50 with plex reticle. 30mm tube. New in box. Weighs 27 ounces

Leupold Mark 4 M1 16x, plex reticle, new in box (albeit several years old, but never used). Weighs 22 ounces. 140 MOA of elevation!

Simmons Gold Medal Silhouette 6-20x44 (one inch tube), the best scope Simmons ever made. Discontinued a few years back. 1/2 MOA dot reticle. Target knobs (two sets, like Nikon and Weaver furnish with their target scopes). Sunshade, adjustable objective. New in box. Estimated weight 20 ounces (but could put it on the scale if necessary...)

any of them of interest, just let me know.

[ 10-23-2003: Message edited by: Nate Haler ]

[ 10-23-2003: Message edited by: Nate Haler ]

Recent Posts