• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Nightforce NXS 2.5x10x42 MOAR

ghay

SOLD...Up on the blocks is my NXS 2.5x10x42. It started life with an IHR reticle and I recently sent it back to Nightforce to have the MOAR installed. I intended to make this my Africa scope but a very close call with having my favorite Dakota 375 H&H stolen going through the Johannesburg airport caused me to quit taking my rifles to Africa anymore.

Consequently, this scope has only spent about 3 months mounted on a .308 I had not long ago. I love these particular scopes but most of my shooting is long range, so it has stayed in my safe for way too long. It is equipped with digilum illumination and has capped turrets, throw lever and a tenebrec objective cover. The 2.5x10x42's also are the only version of this series of compacts with the left hand side parallax adjustments. The only marks on the scope body or glass are two very faint ring marks.

I'm asking $1200 shipped CONUS. I would also be open to trades toward higher powered Nightforce scopes (particularly the NX8's) or Leupold HD's (with appropriate cash adjustments). I would be happy to email or text some pics if desired.
Thanks for looking,

Last edited:
Good morning Gary. I'm heading out into the woods in a few minutes and saw your posting. If you had the original IHR reticle in it, I would probably have snagged it. Glad it sold quickly.

Gary is a trusted seller. Buy with confidence from him.